- "The First Emergency Pet Transportation in Georgia! If your pooch is hurt, the speed with which you transport him to a veterinarian or animal hospital could mean the difference between life and death."
· Doggie Aficionado ·
"Local veterinarians have long struggled with home-care and pick-up requests from car-less pet owners or older clients who couldn't lift their large animals."
· Atlanta Journal Constitution ·
"Pet owners are often emotional and can't drive during an emergency. That's where the Atlanta Animal Ambulance steps in."
· CBS Atlanta News ·
"This company is a rare find in that the Quality and Service matches the compassion and care that was forthcoming."
· Kudzu review ·
"Atlanta Animal Ambulance saved my dog's life! "
· Kudzu review ·
Introducing Georgia's First Emergency Pet Transportation!
Atlanta Animal Ambulance is licensed and permitted to pickup and transfer injured and/or severely ill animals to a local veterinarian or an Emergency Animal Hospital. The ambulance is fully equipped to efficiently transport through Atlanta's high traffic city streets, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It also comes with all of the necessary equipment (ie: oxygen and first aid equipment) to stabilize the animal for safe transport. The driver will be certified in canine and feline CPR and first aid. Critical transports will be accompanied by a licensed veterinary technician.
Atlanta Animal Ambulance staff knows that handling a critically injured or ill pet is not only stressful for the animal, but for the pet owner, as well. The staffs knowledge of what to do during an emergency greatly improves the overall chance of the animal's survival. The goal is to transport the animal to the hospital in a safe and timely manner.
- Emergency Calls: any call requiring an immediate response without prior reservation; usually taking a pet to the vet or animal hospital.
- Non-Emergency Calls: any call that doesn't require immediate attention; usually are scheduled in advance through our non-emergency phone number or email.
- Emergency and Non-Emergency transport services are charged at the time of service. Credit card information is required before we can dispatch an EPT vehicle. There is a minimum of 1 hour charged per service call.